kambing gave me a ride in his freshly-repaired bike today! :D
it was my very first time riding pillion, and i must say that it feels a little weird seeing your friend behind the wheels.
i think you have to really trust a person to allow him/her to take the wheel. or handlebars, for that matter.
anyways, i think i've found a new thrill! :) i love the speed and the way you have to lean to your sides while making a turn. i could practically taste the wind when i was on the bike! the experience was completely different from that of a car's. even the slightest turns and swerves and jerks can be felt and it was exhilarating, to say the least. :D
unfortunately, i got burnt by the exhaust when i accidentally brushed my leg against it.
hahaha. but i didn't tell kambing about it, otherwise he'll surely laugh at me for being a klutz.
it's nothing to fuss about really, just superficial wounds.
apart from that, my life's been pretty hectic yet dull at the same time. can you believe that i've gone to school for all seven days this week?! :( so many commitments and things to do. i'll be going for a short dive trip next weekend, and i don't know if that's good or bad. perhaps it's a little of both, cause i can escape singapore and leave everything behind for awhile to sort myself out. rah. i really need some time to myself though i really have to clear my work and to-do list desperately.
Sorry; Buckcherry
Oh i had alot to say
Was thinking on my time away
I miss you and things weren't the same
'Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when i see you cry it makes me wanna die.
I'm sorry i'm bad, i'm sorry i'm blue
I'm sorry about all the things i said to you
And i know i can't take it back
I love how you kiss, i love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go round
And i just wanted to say i'm sorry.
This time i think i'm to blame
It's harder to get through the days
We get older and blame turns to shame
'Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when i see you cry it makes me wanna die.
I'm sorry i'm bad, i'm sorry i'm blue
I'm sorry about all the things i said to you
And i know i can't take it back
I love how you kiss, i love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And i just wanted to say i'm sorry.
Every single day i think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried
It's never too late to make it right
Oh yeah Sorry
I'm sorry i'm bad, i'm sorry i'm blue
I'm sorry about all the things i said to you
And i know i can't take it back
I love how you kiss, i love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go round
And i just wanted to say i'm sorry
I'm sorry baby
I'm sorry baby
I'm sorry.



AYE HELLO MISS HAIRY HEART! Who is KAMBING?!?!?! Is it Jboy. Omg, why do us royales attract all the Js! SO FUNNY. HAHAHAHHA (: UPDATE PLEASE! Man, i'm so alienated from your busybeeee life! (:
ReplyDeletelet's train for 2.4! hahaha.
I NEED NEW SONGS BADLY! Ever since year 3 started, i haven't had my weekly fix of new songs from either you or qixin! Liowch, send me songs! YOUSENDIT.COM, xie xie ni (:
take care *hugs*
bring back a dead starfish for me!
ling*
OH YA I'LL NEVER EVER, OVER MY DEAD BODY, WILL I SIT ON A MOTORBIKE!!! SUPER SCARY!
ReplyDeleteI applaud your courage! *gasp*
Hey, you sure do have a nice collection of Songs everytime I come to your blog! (: And gosh, I never took a ride on a bike for almost-19 years of my life, yet, and that's so sad! ):
ReplyDeleteI WANT A THE BIGGEST SHELL YOU CAN FIND THAT YOU CAN TAKE FROM THE BEACH:)
ReplyDeletehoho see you tmr my dearest!
hahahahahhahahahaa.
ReplyDeleteoh my god.
everybody is so funny! (:
chaisiewling i dont wanna send you cos you call me liowch. SIANZIPUAAA.
hahahahaha
i love you
and estella
teehee.
i am in good mood.