Saturday, January 10, 2009

and they said it gets easier with time.


My life pretty much revolves around work still, and it's so shittified because Charmaine and I have broken up FOR GOOD. I mean, they separated us and put us in two different places so the honeymoon period for work life is over, sadly. :( I still can't get over it. I know I'm a whiner, but really! Imagine sitting right under the nostrils of your lady boss, manager, senior manager and admin??? Working gets so frustrating at times that I'm pretty certain my recent bout of headache and puking was caused by it. Okay, enough of ranting. I will try to be more optimistic since it's just 2 more weeks to CNY! :)

My brother has enlisted into NS for two whole days already. Things just don't feel the same without him around. I think I'm starting to miss his awful damned singing and silly magic tricks even. That said, he does look good even with a botak head (if any of you lustful girls were wondering, hahaha). But anyway he does call home everyday (compulsory) and I make sure I ask him about the food each time he calls. :p He loves the food over there apparently! Says the chicken wings are awesoms. I WANT I WANT I WANT TOO! And there's ice cream on Wednesdays! Hahahaha. Can I be a boy instead? My crazy brother even asked my mom, "Eh what if I grow fat here?" LOL it's THAT good! :) Let me enlist and serve the country please! ME! ME ME ME! (waves hands frantically) I wanna march around in a smart uniform and greet people in that booming voice guys are supposed to have and... eat all the food available.

I'm not in the mood to think today, so I won't.

That said, thinking about the future scares me. I don't mean floaty happy head-in-the-clouds kind of thinking, but the real down-to-earth hardcore realist sort of thinking- that's scary shizz. I've always been such a pro at doing the former but it's really time I started on the latter, because whatever I've been daydreaming of has gotten me nowhere.

Idk why my friends are all drunk when they message/call me today. :( Anyways it's a bad day for me, though I won't say why. But you know what they say! Easy come, easy go. I'll be bouncing back up in a few minutes, I'm sure! :D

(interval of 3 minutes)

Okay fine, I haven't bounced back up yet - but that's only because Pet Society refuses to load! :(

PS: I made a new pair of spectacles, and it's purple again! tee hee. :)

8 comments:

  1. PURPLE!?? AHAHHA CHICKEN LITTLE SPECS :)

    eh tell your bro if he grows fat he won't be as goodlooking anymore!That'll stop him.

    anw, chiong till CNY! :) thn when i do my night shifts you can bring me supper. or eat breakfast with me in the morning!when im off work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh... what purple specs? :O

    NS IS BADDDDDDDDDD ):

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you typed lustful girls were you thinking of me. hahahaha. purple like licoln park at midnight? hahahahahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can always volunteer to protect e country u know. THEN U CAN ENJOY UR CHICKEN WINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jolene: hahaha stop calling it the chicken little specs! :( it will cry!

    LOL i think now he is just eating and living it up in there. CHICKEN WINGS AND ICE CREAM AND ROASTED CHICKEN! hahaha. he'll probably turn into the hulk and stomp back home for cny! :(

    haha yes babe i will! u hang in there too! :) will visit you once im free from the evil clutches of WORK. :D TEEHEE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LING*: hahaha i made spectacles for myself! :) to replace my old and scratched pair. hee.

    and oh well, NS helps guys to grow apparently. physically (and mentally i hope). HAHAH.

    ReplyDelete
  7. qixin: i wasn't referring to you but you owned up so. HAHAHA. purple like eiffel for this colour :P but a little lighter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heng: hahaha i am considering to do that if i'm really not able to do anything else in life. LOL. then i can eat ice cream and chicken wings and shout GOOD MORNING SIR! like in those HK dramas. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete