Monday, February 1, 2010

I am an onion. I will make you cry!


I don't know what can make me smile anymore. This week will be hell, but next week will be worse than hell so I dare not imagine. Four tests to prepare for, namely psychology midterm, computer, english and math quiz. Why does time fly by so quickly? :'( I shouldn't even be here blogging, since there's a journal to write. But really, I just need a major break. Please let me be able to go diving because I need a sweet escape! :') *inserted this weird contradictory smiley to show that I do feel better at the thought of diving*

People can be so anal-retentive and humourless sometimes. It irks me to no end, really. Makes me appreciate my friends even more so now, because it's only with the selected few that I can be myself, knowing they wouldn't judge me in spite of all my flaws. Well it's really hard to make friends for me, because I really won't bother trying to impress anyone here. If you don't wanna try getting to know me better, and have already formed your judgment on me then so be it. There's no point changing myself to suit you.(: I don't need friends like that anyway. Me iz coolz like that worz! (Hahahahha no wonder I got no friends la!) 

Kay la, despite it all, I do have Jolynn and annoying YY to keep me company most of the time. So that's good, and that's all I need. :) 

Happier entry soon. This entry makes me wanna puke.

Oh on a random sidenote since this entry has an onion, here's a chatlog of the convo between yy and me today:

Yíyang says:
 Why are you an onion
estella. says:
 because i can make u cry
 HAHAHAHA OMG YAY SOMEONE FINALLY ASKED
Yíyang says:
 Hahahaha
 Wtf
 Is there more to that?
estella. says:
 Haha
 why?
 do u want an essay supporting my thesis statement?
Yíyang says:
 A paragraph would do lol
estella. says:
 An onion is known to have a magical ability of being able to induce tears in others when feeling threatened or hurt itself. Its self protective mechanism has been known to ward off many kinds of evil, and even the vampires are said to be scared of onions due to its amazing ability.

7 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon babe! ): I understand how crazy life can be, and life sucks this way! We shall BOOST ourselves up next time okay?! :D

    Anyway the convo between you and your friend's funny! Onion onion! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA.
    Loved talking to you tonight. It has been a damn long time since we did that sort of thing. SORLEH LAH i know i always mia during the weekends. you know why i know why. i love you best though. pls dont be sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello love,
    you smile playing BLOWFISH! and the weird neighbours game on my phone :)

    and vampires are scared of GARLIC LAAAA.

    haha. cant wait to chill with you if possible on thursday! thn you'll be able to take a mini breather and hopefully smile abit more.

    XOXO!
    you know i love you!

    ps. there's now another jolynn in your life? hahaha JOLENE and JOLYNN pls dont let there be a Jolin (this one is ahlian ones worzx)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG JO I TOTALLY LAUGHED AT YOUR LAST PARA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kellyn: yup i am! hahaha always blog already i'll feel better :) BIG yes to boost! i love it! heheh must try new flavours next time for me. haha, yeah man we were talking so much nonsense! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. qixin: yes awesome talk babe. love the htht with ya :) heh it's okay la. im glad you have your weekends occupied anyway, heheh. i love you too. me not sad! *farts and runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  7. jolene: hi darling tall sis! :) yes i know right. blowfish is my fav game! theres a zit popper game that ranks second in my games list. hahaha. go dl it pleaseee! oooh yeah haha i didnt really put much thought into it afterall. yiyang didnt even bother correcting me -.- cant wait for our meetup (tmr) and i'll try to sleep earlier so i wont be so tired tmr! :)

    yes theres another Jolynn. so im just waiting for jolin to pop out soon!

    *big fat hug for you* you gotta tell me everything tmr ok!

    ReplyDelete