Thursday, February 18, 2010

My day in point form:

1. My mummy fell down from the bus today, and her leg got cut pretty badly. There was blood all over the bus, and she fainted after seeing the blood cause she's always had this phobia. :'( Feel damn heartpain for her. Maybe I'll buy her some flowers to cheer her up soon! 

2. Went to Qixin's house to bainian. Love hanging out at her place. It's so spacious and there's always food. Heheh. Her mummy left an angbao for me, so nais right? We had instant noodles (the ramen kind) with marinated chicken and veg! Super love it. In fact, I'm craving for it now. Heehee.
3. My tuition kid's mom gave me an angbao today! So unexpected! Heehee, very happy leh. I was smiling to myself for the first half of the lesson. She gave me $20, which is quite alot right? So generous of her. She even wished me "xue ye jing bu" (improvement in studies, whatever) cause she knows I'm still studying. Heh my life is awesomes.

4. My Vday + Six Months "card" from Anthony (he drew it on foolscap paper rofl) The picture's ripped from one of his tees. I love it because the dinosaur damn cute and got the shit at one side. Heehee. Tmr I'm gonna give him his card. Mine likka cui.com.sg only leh, jialat.

anthony's drawings are way better than mine!

4 comments:

  1. ANT FORGOT TO DRAW A CUPPA ICED MILO!!!!!

    I give it 5/5 stars! Niceeeeee!

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ling*: WHY ICED MILO? hahahaha milo dinosaur? omg you so lame!! :D yay thanks queen of drawing cute stuff! teehee. anthony will be damn happy to hear that! <3 sleep early la chai pok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you the pootpoot head? *grins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. qixin: i could be? HAHA. ask the silly boy.

    ReplyDelete