Saturday, February 26, 2011

fattyacids and lipids


Baby, you're a Fattyblob. 
Come on let your lipids burst!~ (sung to the tune of "Fireworks")



Yes, story of my life. Urgh, self-esteem at an all-time low now. I don't wanna keep harping on it but seriously I feel like chopping my head off. So fat and ugly. Omg, if only my mom can sponsor me to go Korea for "PhotoShop". I TOTALLY WOULD, BITCHES. I think I am gonna get the Body Dysmorphic Disorder soon. :'(

Can't wait for exams to end so I can start running again. Sucks that my mouth just keeps consuming food whenever there is stress. My hair is dropping rapidly and my period is just non-existent already. Don't think anyone would understand... unless you're taking Psychology. In UB. Seriously, the amount of memorizing we do can drive anyone sane up the wall, and to the window, and on the floor. This sem is one of my worst semesters ever. Combination of NTR + Abnormal Psych + Sensory Psych = Insanity. Not to mention juggling my other forms of commitments, like tuition, work etc. I could do with some endorphins, but these come in the form of chocolates, so... short term pleasure over long term pain? I guess just one won't hurt, right? *dilemma of the night*

Headless photos are the new chio right now, babies!

:( 

5 comments:

  1. Still very chio what. The hair all very zai. Hahahahaha! When's the magic date that your sem ending! HUGS YOUUUUUU. And your period's not coming?! Sia la too stressed already lah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you silly girl!!! look so skinny in the photo okay! dun so stress! chillax like meeeeee ;D (exam results not guaranteed) *hugggsss* cheer up baby girl! try to rest more

    ReplyDelete
  3. QIXIN: Hahahah chio without a face, yes. The magic date is 31st feb, which will never come. I AM SO STRESSED MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT. Sad ttm! oh wellz, at least we are gonna work tgt soon! ;)

    QP: The body skinny only! The face fat like shiat. Hahahha oh wells. thanks baby, i will try. mehhhh. i wanna see you! and i wanna eat SALMON. HEHEH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE CRAZY!!! you are like one of the most prettiest girls i know!!!!! this in comparison to those we see on TV!!! hahahah. YOU MAD GIRL! so if headless is the new chio thn does that mean that your body is damn hot!? YOU SEE! you are damn hot and pretty! *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  5. TALL SIS! <3 no la hahaha just an anyhow thing. sigh. i miss you. wish you were back in sg, baking and running and slacking with me. those days seem so far away now :(

    ReplyDelete